Your cart is currently empty.
All orders are shipped from our facility located in Illinois.
- Frozen orders are shipped out NO LATER than Tuesday for same-week delivery or NO LATER than Tuesday for AZ, CA, TX, NV & FL so that frozen packages will not sit over a weekend.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed or given to you on the day your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside of the Continental USA.
- Dumplings ship by the case (12 boxes) & 1/2 case (6 boxes) only. Can be a combination of either the Bread and/or Potato.
- “Mini” Dumplings ship by the case (6 bags) only.
- Due to variability in shipping and delivery schedules, it may be necessary to place orders up to 2 weeks in advance of a holiday. If you are concerned with receiving product by a specific date, please contact Customer Service (email@example.com) to confirm delivery dates and availability.
- 2018 Holidays and Scheduled shutdown. We will be closed on the following dates March 30 – April 2, May 28th, Sept. 3rd, Nov 21st – Nov 25, and Dec 22nd 2018 – Jan 7th 2019.
- Last ship day to receive order before Thanksgiving will be Nov. 14th (must order by Nov. 13th), for frozen orders.
- Last ship day to receive orders by Christmas will be Dec 19th (must order by Dec 18th) for frozen items.
- For more information please contact us at 1-708.863.4207 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order is returned to us as undelivered a credit will be given for product price only shipping charges will not be refunded. If you would like to have your order reshipped to you, we would reserve the right to charge you the shipping fees to redeliver your package.