Your cart is currently empty.
All orders are shipped from our facility located in Illinois.
- Due to variability in shipping and delivery schedules, it may be necessary to place orders up to 2 weeks in advance of a holiday. If you are concerned with receiving product by a specific date, please contact Customer Service (email@example.com) to confirm delivery dates and availability.
- 2020 Holidays and Scheduled shutdown. We will be closed on the following dates March 30 – April 2, May 27th, Sept. 2nd, Nov 23rd – Nov 29th, and Dec 28th 2020 – Jan 3rd 2021.
- Last ship day to receive order before Thanksgiving will be Nov. 23rd.
- Last ship day to receive orders by Christmas will be Dec 21st.
- For more information please contact us at 773.440.3017 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not be SHIPPING any orders from June 28th until August 19th.
- Frozen orders are not shipped on Fridays so the packages will not sit over a weekend.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed or given to you on the day your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside of the Continental USA.
- Dumplings ship by the case (12 boxes) & 1/2 case (6 boxes) only. Can be a combination of either the Bread and/or Potato or Minis dumplings.
If your order is returned to us as undelivered a credit will be given for product price only shipping charges will not be refunded. If you would like to have your order reshipped to you, we would reserve the right to charge you the shipping fees to redeliver your package.