- 1 Box of Chateau Bread Dumplings
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 C of Milk
- 1 T of French Vanilla Coffeemate
- 2 T of Brown Sugar
- 2 t of Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar for Sprinkling
- Maple Syrup
- Butter for frying and topping
- Beat eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon and french vanilla creamer until combined.
- Dip the thawed bread dumplings in the mixture until completely soaked.
- Add to medium high heat pan with melted butter.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Top with Powdered Sugar, Butter and Maple Syrup. Or eat plain, they are delicious!
Our Classic Bread Dumplings are what make this recipe GREAT!
You can find our dumpling in the frozen food section in your local grocery store.