- 1 Box of Chateau Bread Dumplings
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 C of Milk
- 1 T of French Vanilla Coffeemate
- 2 T of Brown Sugar
- 2 t of Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar for Sprinkling
- Maple Syrup
- Butter for frying and topping
- Beat eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon and french vanilla creamer until combined.
- Dip the thawed bread dumplings in the mixture until completely soaked.
- Add to medium high heat pan with melted butter.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Top with Powdered Sugar, Butter and Maple Syrup. Or eat plain, they are delicious!