- Chateau Foods Bread Dumplings
- 1/4 Lb Smoked Gravalax (I got mine at Aldi and used one package)
- 1/3 C Créme Fraîche
- 2 T Capers
- 2 T Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 6 scallions cut into 4 inch strips
- Heat butter in a cast iron skillet.
- Add the Cloves of garlic to the butter and sauté for a minute or so.
- Add bread dumplings to the pan and toast on each side until golden brown.
- Layer scallions on a platter, top with Smoked Salmon Slices and top with the Créme Fraîche and capers.
- Place the toasted dumplings around the smoked salmon.
- Alternatively you can layer the salmon, scallions, Créme Fraîche and capers on each dumpling toast and serve on a platter.