- 6 Smoked Kielbasa Links, Sliced
- 1 to 2 C Sauerkraut, I use kitchen shears to cut it into less stringy pieces.
- 2 T Caraway Seeds
- 4 pieces of bacon sliced
- 1 bag of Chateau Foods, Mini Potato Dumplings, prepared boiling method, as directed on package.
- 3 T of Butter
- In a hot skillet add butter, add in Smoked polish sausage, and bacon and stir fry until bacon is cooked through.
- Next, add the caraway seed and sauté for about 10 minutes on medium making sure the seeds do not burn.
- Add in kraut and sauté until its browned.
- Finally, add in cooked dumplings that have been drained and rinsed, and toss with sausage mixture until they are heated through and slightly browned.
*if feeding small children cut sausage into quarters.