- 2 Sticks of Chorizo Sausage, Removed from casings
- 2 C of Shredded Taco Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Green Onions
- 1 Package of Mini Potato Dumplings
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet and break up as it cooks so it make a fine crumble.
- Boil the bag of mini dumplings according to package directions, drain.
- Add the dumplings to the skillet with the sausage and stir fry until they are crispy and browned.
- Stir in two cups of cheese and combine until melted.
- Serve in bowls and top with salsa, sour cream and green onions.