- 1 Box of Thawed Bread Dumplings
- 2 C of Pizza Sauce
- 2 C of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 C of Pepperoni
- Dried Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- Brush a casserole dish with butter, make sure to get the sides.
- Lay the dumplings in the dish.
- Top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni and some Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven place two dumplings together to make 5 sandwiches.
- Brush the top with butter, sprinkle with garlic salt, onion powder and Italian seasoning.
- Return to oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping.