- 1 Box Of Chateau Foods Bread Dumplings
- 2 C of Pizza Sauce
- 2 C of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup of Pepperoni, Cut Into Quarters
- Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil and brush with olive oil.
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread however many dumplings you want to prepare on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for ten minutes, flip over, and bake the other side for ten minutes.
- Remove from oven, top one side of the bread dumplings with pizza sauce, the mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Optional, top with dried Italian Seasoning.