- 6 C of Sliced Mushrooms
- 4 T of Butter
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 Package of Mini Dumplings
- 2 T of Soy Sauce
- 1 T of Finishing Butter or Regular Butter with Garlic Salt
- Add butter to a hot skillet, saute your onions until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and saute until they are a deep, rich brown. You may need to add a little more butter to the pan.
- Boil the water for your dumplings and cook them according to package directions. Drain well.
- When the mushrooms are a dark brown color, add a couple of Tablespoons of soy cause to the pans and scrape the bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Stir the mushrooms well with the soy sauce.
- Add the dumplings to the mushrooms and onions. Cook until the dumplings are crispy. Stirring occasionally while cooking.
- Top with finishing butter.