- 1/2 Of A Package of Chateau Mini Potato Dumplings
- 2 C of Bok Choy , Rough Chopped
- 1/2 C of Red Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 C Green Onions, Diced
- 1/2 C of Carrots, Diced
- 1/3 C of Your Favorite Teryaki Sauce
- 2 T of Sesame Seeds
- 2 T of Spicy Chili Paste (if you like it spicy, this can be omitted)
- 2 – 3 T of Sesame Oil
Once you dice your veggies, the rest is easy.
- Boil the dumplings according to package directions.
- Drain and let cool.
- Add your sesame oil to a skillet and stir fry the carrot and the red pepper.
- When the veggies are slightly soft, add the green onions and bok choy and give it a quick stir fry.
- Next, add the dumplings and let them get crisp on the sesame oil.
- Finally add your teryaki sauce and chili paste and just a few tablespoons of water.
- Let the mixture simmer in the sauce for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat and top with extra green onions and the sesame seed.