This recipe is adapted from @briggittesbites our friend and food blogger from Instagram
- Half onion
- 1 pound of ground beef.
- Your favorite taco seasoning.
- 1 can of beef broth.
- 1 can of RO-TEL
- 1cup shredded cheese.
- Scallion. Or whatever onion you have on hand.
- Garnish with Cilantro. But you can use Parsley.
- Dollop of Sour Cream
- Half of Avocado
- Sauté onion.
- Add your meat, brown, add your taco seasoning 1 can of broth and one can of RO-TEL.
- In the meantime boil your water for the dumplings. Cook for about two min. I quickly crisped them in a diff sauté pan before adding to the meat skillet.
- Cover, bring to a boil for a min. Then simmer for bout 15-20min.
- Garnish and serve.