- 1 jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package of Arugula & Spinach Mix, about 3 to 4 Cups
- 1 Bag of Chateau Mini Potato Dumplings
- 1 Bag of Frozen Corn or about 1 Cup of Corn cut from the cob
- 1 teaspoon each of garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper
- Saute corn in a skillet with olive oil, while you are sauteeing the corn, bring water for the dumplings to a boil and boil dumplings according to package directions.
- Add the salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder to the corn.
- Add a couple handfuls of the spinach/arugula mix to the pan and saute with the corn.
- Add your jar of Alfredo sauce and let the mixture simmer.
- Meanwhile drain your dumplings and add to the sauce. Simmer for a couple minutes.
- Add a final handful of the spinach/arugula mixture and incorporate into the dish.
- I served this dish topped with parmesan cheese, this is optional.