- One pint of grape tomatoes, halve the tomatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- Fresh Herbs of your choice (optional)
- Glass bowl with a cover or plastic wrap.
- The process is simple, combine all the above ingredients in a bowl and cover tightly and let sit in counter overnight.
- You will find a beautiful flavor infused olive oil in the morning.
- I simply strained the tomatoes from the oil and added some capers and a few sliced tomatoes to the oil, a sprinkle of herbs and black pepper, toasted my dumplings in my skillet using some olive oil and voila!