- 2-3 lb Chuck Roast, Cut into large chunks.
- 2 Packets of Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 1 Medium Sized Jar of Pepperocini
- 1 Bag of Chateau Mini Potato Dumplings
- 1 Green Pepper Cut into Chunks or Strips
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, sliced into strips
- After you prep all the ingredients all you need to do is dump everything but the dumplings into your crock pot.
- I turned my crock on low and let it cook for 6 hours.
- Pro Tip : Everytime you open the lid on your crock pot it adds thirty minutes cooking time. Note that when following a recipe.
- At the 6 hour mark I opened up the lid and checked to make sure the meat was tender and easily separated with a fork.
- I then added the mini dumplings to the crock pot, covered it and let it cook for another 30 minutes