Recipe from our food blogger friend Food-A-Love-Story.com
- Chateau Dumplings
- Pancetta (cubed)
- Frozen Peas
- Small Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chopped Garlic
- In a medium heat pan sauté the cubed pancetta until crispy. Add chopped garlic and cooked until translucent. Put pancetta and garlic aside. In same pan add tomatoes until they start to soften up.
- Lower heat to low and add chicken broth and heavy cream. Stir until liquids marry and slightly bubble. Return pancetta and peas to the pan and mix everything together.
- Meanwhile boil dumplings in salted water for 5 minutes. *Dumplings will float to the surface once they’re done. Drain and put in serving bowl.
- Pour the pancetta and peas mix on top of the dumplings and serve!
- **For extra flavor and texture I like sautéing the dumplings in a pan with a little bit of butter or olive oil after boiling them.