- 1 Bag of Frozen Mini Potato Dumplings
- 1.5 Cups of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1.5 Cups of Velveeta Cheese, Cubed
- 1.5 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, Dried Parsley to taste
- Add one bag of frozen Mini Dumplings to the Instant Pot with 1.5 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Manual setting, high for 15 minutes. Quick release the steam when the timer goes off.
- Add about 1.5 Cups of cubed Velvetta Cheese.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté and adjust the temp to the less setting. Bring to a simmer and stir constantly until the Velvetta melts.
- Turn off the instant pot, add 1.5 Cups shredded sharp cheddar. Give a few good stirs. Let it rest for ten minutes.
- Add to a serving bowl, top with salt, pepper, dried parsley and some red pepper flakes.