- 3 – 1lb Pieces of Flank Steak
- 3 to 4 Garlic Cloves, Peeled & Minced
- 2 C of Spinach Minced
- 2 C Shredded Cheese, Your Choice
- 6 T of Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil for cooking
- 4 C of Bloody Mary Mix,
- 1 Bag of Chateau Foods Mini Potato Dumplings ,boiled according to package directions.
- Flatten flank steaks using a meat tenderizer until the steaks are about a 1/4 inch thickness. Salt and pepper both sides of the meat.
- In a bowl combine butter, spinach, garlic, in a bowl.
- Spread butter mixture in the center of each piece of steak.
- Fold sides, from the longer edges inward, and roll from the the top to the bottom.
- Secure the seal with toothpicks or you can tie up the meat rolls with string.
- Heat a skillet and add oil, sear the rolls on all sides.
- Add in the bloody mary mix, bring it to a boil, turn heat down low to simmer.
- Simmer for 90 minutes.
- Add in the dumplings and simmer for another 15 minutes.