•1/2 package Chateau mini potato dumplings, boiled according to packaging
•6-8 oz of mushrooms of choice (chanterelle and/or oyster preferred)
•1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
•3 tbsp avocado oil
•Himalayan sea salt
•Red pepper flakes
HERBED SOUR CREAM
- •2 tbsp sour cream
- •1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- Himalayan pink salt & black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to broil (500°F).
2. Heat 2 tbsp avocado oil on medium oven-safe skillet. Sautee mushroom and onion with all spices to taste about 10 mins.
3. Add boiled dumplings to skillet and mix with mushroom/onion mix. Sautee another 2 mins.
4. Top with remaining avocado oil. Put into oven to broil for 3 mins.
5. While dumplings cook, mix together all ingredients for sour cream and put aside.
6. Place dumplings in serving dish and top with parsley flakes and sour cream. Enjoy!