- 1/2 package of Mini Potato Dumplings
- 6 Slices of Bacon
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Smashed
- Dried Dill
- Cook bacon on both sides until crispy, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Boil 1/2 of a bag of mini dumplings according to package directions. Drain.
- Fry two eggs in the bacon fat from cooking the bacon.
- When the eggs are cooked to desired temp, remove from pan and set aside.
- Drain some of the bacon fat and add the garlic and the green onions. Cook until browned.
- Add the mini potato dumplings and cook, turning occasionally until crispy.
- Crumble the bacon into the pan and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Place in 2 bowls, top with eggs and a sprinkle of dill.
This also makes a great side dish for dinner sans the eggs!