- 1 Box of Potato Dumplings
- 1 Can of Apricot Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 C of Water
- Thaw the potato dumplings.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Press out each of the dumplings into a large circle that is about 1 inch thick.
- Make an indent into each potato dumpling circle.
- Add about 1.5 Tablespoons of the Apricot Pie Filling to each round.
- Whisk the egg and the water together.
- Brush the dumplings with the egg wash.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
You can find our fantastic Potato Dumplings at any Walt’s Food Center